Wheatley Laboratories T-Shirt
- Additional information
- Size Chart
Wheatley Laboratories (formerly Aperture Laboratories) is the temporary name of the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, run by Intelligence Dampening Sphere “Wheatley” — formerly part of GLaDOS — during the latter stages of the game.
—– ➡️ T-Shirt Details:
• Unisex sizing, printed on premium Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirts
• Incredibly soft and stretchy, run true to size
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
—– ➡️ Shipping and Production:
Our apparel is custom made to order, typically taking 3-5 business days before shipping. All parcels are sent with tracking.
—– ➡️ Delivery estimates:
United States: 2-6 days
Canada: 4-8 days
UK / AU / NZ: 7-14 days
Rest of World: 1-3 weeks
Got a special request for this design or product? Please message us any time, we love to take Custom Orders!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL