Aperture Laboratories T-Shirt
Aperture Laboratories, also known as Aperture Science and Aperture Science Innovators, is a fictional corporation from the Portal and Portal 2 (and also Half-Life) universe. Aperture Laboratories is also used as a trade name by Aperture Science for most of its products. Before the 1970s, the corporation was known as Aperture Science Innovators.
—– ➡️ T-Shirt Details —–
• Unisex sizing, printed on premium Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirts
• Incredibly soft and stretchy, run true to size
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
—– ➡️ Shipping and Production info —–
Our apparel is custom made to order, typically taking 3-5 business days before shipping. All parcels are sent with tracking.
United States: 3-6 days after production
Canada: 4-6 days after production
UK / AU / NZ: 6-10 days after production
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
(Please note: these may be longer than usual due to Covid-19 restrictions — please bear with us. Get in touch any time with questions about an order, or for custom orders!)