Aperture Science Retro Logo T-Shirt
As seen in: Portal
- Additional information
Aperture Science is a fictional scientific research corporation featured prominently in the “Portal” series of video games developed by Valve Corporation. It serves as the primary setting for the games, providing a unique and mysterious backdrop for the player’s journey.
In the game’s lore, Aperture Science is an enigmatic company founded by Cave Johnson, a visionary entrepreneur. The company specializes in the development of advanced technology, particularly in the field of portal technology and experimental testing.
➡️ T-Shirt Details
• Unisex sizing, please see size chart!
• Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirt — a premium, super soft & stretchy t-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
➡️ Size Chart
➡️ Shipping & Delivery
🌎 Our T-shirts are printed in & shipped from the USA, UK, EU and AU depending on your location and availability.
United States: 3-6 business days
CAN / UK / AU: 4-8 business days
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
If you’d like this design on a different colored T-Shirt, Hoodie or any other piece of clothing, please MESSAGE US for custom orders, we love to take them!