Reynholm Industries T-Shirt
As seen in: The I.T. Crowd
In the British sitcom The I.T. Crowd, Reynholm Industries is the fictional corporation that Rich, Moss and Jen work for, owned and run by Denholm Reynholm before his son Douglas Reynholm takes over.
Located at 123 Carenden Road, Central London, it is famous for being one of the most successful and profitable corporations in British history, as well as its ownership of The UK TV channel ITV and its annual income of well over 1800 billion billion (£1,800,000,000,000,000,000,000).
—– ➡️ T-Shirt Details —–
• Unisex sizing, printed on premium Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirts
• Incredibly soft and stretchy, run true to size
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
—– ➡️ Caring for your T-Shirt —–
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
– Machine wash cold, INSIDE OUT! — gentle cycle with mild detergent & similar colors.
– Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
– Do not dry clean.
—– ➡️ Shipping and Production info —–
Our apparel is custom made to order, typically taking 3-5 business days before shipping. All parcels are sent with tracking. Our apparel is printed in, and shipped from:
United States: 90%
CAN / UK / AUS: 5%
Rest of world: 5%
If you are not in the United States we will attempt to fulfill your order as close to your home country as possible for faster delivery, but some items can only be printed in the United States.
—– ➡️ Delivery estimates —–
United States: 3-6 days after production
Canada: 4-6 days after production
UK / AU / NZ: 6-10 days after production
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
(Please note: these may be longer than usual due to Covid-19 restrictions — please bear with us. Get in touch any time with questions about an order, or for custom orders!)
|Sleeve length, in||8.63||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73||10||10.4|