As seen in: Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow
As seen in the Arrowverse, Legends of Tomorrow and other DC Universes, Palmer Technologies is a company founded by Ray Palmer. Previously known as Queen Consolidated, Ray Palmer took it over and rebranded it as Palmer Technologies. It is the leading producer of bioimplants and smart wearable technology.
In late 2014, Ray Palmer was named CEO over Oliver Queen of Queen Consolidated. Having a new vision for the company, he rebranded it as Palmer Technologies. Later, Palmer Technologies suffered the effects of a large explosion in the CEO’s office, the consequences of which resulted in the apparent death of then CEO Ray Palmer. Upon instruction left by Ray, Felicity Smoak was named as the new CEO and ran the company remotely.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL