Union Aerospace T-Shirt
The UAC is a fictional multi-planetary galactic conglomerate in the Doom universe. Founded in 2015 by the multimillionaire Thomas Kelliher, it began functioning as a facility for radioactive waste. It operates facilities on Mars and it’s two moons, Phobos and Deimos, as well as Earth and Earth’s moon. Union Aerospace Corporation is the largest corporate entity in existence with unlimited government funding and the ability to operate outside legal and moral obligations.
—– ➡️ T-Shirt Details —–
• Unisex sizing, please see Size Chart in images above
• Printed on premium Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirts
• Incredibly soft and stretchy, run true to size
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
—– ➡️ Caring for your T-Shirt —–
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
– Machine wash cold, INSIDE OUT — gentle cycle with mild detergent & similar colors.
– Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
– Do not dry clean.
—– ➡️ Shipping and Production info —–
Our apparel is custom made to order, typically taking 3-5 business days before shipping. All parcels are sent with tracking.
United States: 3-6 days after production
Canada: 4-6 days after production
UK / AU / NZ: 6-10 days after production
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
(Please note: these may be longer than usual due to Covid-19 restrictions — please bear with us. Get in touch any time with questions about an order, or for custom orders!)