Wang Laboratories, also known as Wang Computers, was a computer company founded in 1951, by An Wang and G. Y. Chu. The company was successively headquartered in Massachusetts. At its peak in the 1980s, Wang Laboratories had annual revenues of $3 billion and employed over 33,000 people. It was one of the leading computer organizations of it’s time, rivaling IBM and then Dell before it’s sharp decline in the late 80’s – early 90’s.
Wang Laboratories filed for bankruptcy in August 1992.
— ➡️ T-Shirt Details —
• Unisex sizing, please see size chart in the Images!
• Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirt — a premium, super soft & stretchy t-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
— ➡️ Shipping & Delivery —
These are made on-demand, typically taking 3-5 business days to create before being sent with TRACKED shipping, via USPS.
United States: 3-6 business days
CAN / UK / AU: 4-8 business days
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
If you’d like this design on a different colored T-Shirt, Hoodie or any other piece of clothing, please MESSAGE US for custom orders, we love to take them!