Bear Stearns T-Shirt
- Size Chart
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. was a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm that failed in 2008 as part of the global financial crisis and recession, and was subsequently sold to JPMorgan Chase. The company’s main business areas before its failure were capital markets, investment banking, wealth management, and global clearing services, and it was heavily involved in the subprime mortgage crisis.
The collapse of the company was a prelude to the risk management meltdown of the investment banking industry in the United States and elsewhere that culminated in September 2008, and the subsequent global financial crisis of 2008–2009. In January 2010, JPMorgan ceased using the Bear Stearns name.
—– ➡️ T-Shirt Details —–
• Unisex sizing, printed on premium Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirts
• Incredibly soft and stretchy, run true to size
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
—– ➡️ Caring for your T-Shirt —–
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
– Machine wash cold, INSIDE OUT! — gentle cycle with mild detergent & similar colors.
– Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
– Do not dry clean.
—– ➡️ Shipping and Production info —–
Our apparel is custom made to order, typically taking 3-5 business days before shipping. All parcels are sent with tracking. If you are not in the United States we will attempt to fulfill your order as close to your home country as possible for faster delivery, but some items can only be printed in the United States.
—– ➡️ Delivery estimates —–
United States: 3-6 days after production
Canada: 4-6 days after production
UK / AU / NZ: 6-10 days after production
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks