As seen in: Defunct Corporations
Wang Laboratories, also known as Wang Computers, was a computer company founded in 1951, by An Wang and G. Y. Chu. The company was successively headquartered in Massachusetts. At its peak in the 1980s, Wang Laboratories had annual revenues of $3 billion and employed over 33,000 people. It was one of the leading computer organizations of it’s time, rivaling IBM and then Dell before it’s sharp decline in the late 80’s – early 90’s.
Wang Laboratories filed for bankruptcy in August 1992.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL