- Additional information
The “Winners Don’t Use Drugs” message was a prominent anti-drug slogan that appeared on arcade machines in the United States during the late 1980s and early 1990s. The message was part of an initiative by the U.S. government to combat drug use and promote drug-free lifestyles, particularly targeting young people.
The slogan was prominently displayed on arcade machine screens as a way to reach a wide audience of youth who frequented arcades. The intent was to discourage drug use and promote a positive message of success and achievement.
➡️ T-Shirt Details
• Unisex sizing, please see size chart!
• Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirt — a premium, super soft & stretchy t-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
➡️ Size Chart
➡️ Shipping & Delivery
🌎 Our T-shirts are printed in & shipped from the USA, UK, EU and AU depending on your location and availability.
United States: 3-6 business days
CAN / UK / AU: 4-8 business days
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
If you’d like this design on a different colored T-Shirt, Hoodie or any other piece of clothing, please MESSAGE US for custom orders, we love to take them!