- Additional information
MS-DOS, short for Microsoft Disk Operating System, is an operating system developed by Microsoft Corporation. It played a significant role in the early days of personal computing, becoming one of the most widely used operating systems during the 1980s and 1990s.
MS-DOS was initially released in 1981 as an operating system for IBM-compatible personal computers. It was a command-line-based system that allowed users to interact with their computers through typed commands. The interface was text-based, with a black screen and white or green characters.
➡️ T-Shirt Details
• Unisex sizing, please see size chart!
• Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirt — a premium, super soft & stretchy t-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
➡️ Size Chart
➡️ Shipping & Delivery
🌎 Our T-shirts are printed in & shipped from the USA, UK, EU and AU depending on your location and availability.
United States: 3-6 business days
CAN / UK / AU: 4-8 business days
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
If you’d like this design on a different colored T-Shirt, Hoodie or any other piece of clothing, please MESSAGE US for custom orders, we love to take them!