As seen in: Fallout 4
Mass Fusion was an energy company in Boston before the Great War, and was the primary power provider for the entire state. The company’s research into cold fusion (and the creation of the Beryllium Agitator) attracted the attention of the U.S. military, and as seen in Fallout 4, its offices (and reactor) are the scene of a fierce fight between the Institute and the Brotherhood of Steel.
Before founding Mass Fusion, engineer Karl Oslow worked for Poseidon Energy.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL