- Additional information
Unisex Los Pollos Hermanos T-Shirt from Breaking Bad, Gus Fring’s Chicken Brothers
Los Pollos Hermanos is a fictional fast-food restaurant chain that plays a significant role in the television series Breaking Bad. It serves as a front for illicit activities and serves as a central location for several pivotal moments in the show’s narrative.
The name “Los Pollos Hermanos” translates to “The Chicken Brothers” in Spanish. The chain is primarily known for its delicious fried chicken, which serves as a cover for the methamphetamine empire operated by Gustavo Fring, a major character in the series.
➡️ T-Shirt Details
• Unisex sizing, please see size chart!
• Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirt — a premium, super soft & stretchy t-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
➡️ Size Chart
➡️ Shipping & Delivery
🌎 Our T-shirts are printed in & shipped from the USA, UK, EU and AU depending on your location and availability.
United States: 3-6 business days
CAN / UK / AU: 4-8 business days
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
If you’d like this design on a different colored T-Shirt, Hoodie or any other piece of clothing, please MESSAGE US for custom orders, we love to take them!