As seen in: Total Recall (1990)
The Federal Colonies are the fictional interplanetary corporation that controls immigration to Mars. They are comprised of a security/military and customs division, and the Federal Colonies logo is seen (with two color variants) on the uniforms and weapons of both divisions.
Federal Colonies also operates and governs mining facilities and their supporting domed habitats on the planet. The colony was constructed by Earth’s Northern Bloc for the purpose of extracting turbinium ore from Mars.
Federal Colonies also collects revenues from Mars tourism, and the controlled production, distribution and sale of breathable air supply required by the colony’s inhabitants.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL