Ziff Corp T-Shirt
As seen in: The Simpsons
ZIFFCorp is the software company owned (formerly owned?) by Artie Ziff from The Simpsons.
With products such as the Snore Converter, Ziff Corp. spent far too much on unnecessary items before the software bubble burst, and ended up in front of the SEC for fraud. Artie was CEO and majority shareholder until losing ownership of the company to Homer in a poker game.
➡️ T-Shirt Details
• Unisex sizing, please see size chart!
• Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirt — a premium, super soft & stretchy t-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
➡️ Size Chart
➡️ Shipping & Delivery
🌎 Our T-shirts are printed in & shipped from the USA, UK, EU and AU depending on your location and availability.
United States: 3-6 business days
CAN / UK / AU: 4-8 business days
Rest of World: 1-2 weeks
If you’d like this design on a different colored T-Shirt, Hoodie or any other piece of clothing, please MESSAGE US for custom orders, we love to take them!