Wayne Enterprises T-Shirt
Wayne Enterprises, also known as WayneCorp, is a fictional corporation found in the Batman and DC Universe. The American diversified multinational conglomerate is owned and chaired by Bruce Wayne (Batman) and based out of Gotham City.
Wayne Enterprises and the Wayne Foundation are largely run by Bruce Wayne’s business manager Lucius Fox. Fox makes most company decisions on Bruce Wayne’s behalf, since Wayne’s time is largely occupied as Batman.
Wayne Financial and Wayne Industries are also part of the Wayne empire, and feature prominently in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the Wonder Woman movie as well as several TV series — and of course the comics.
—– ➡️ T-Shirt Details —–
• Unisex sizing, printed on premium Bella+Canvas 3001 T-Shirts
• Incredibly soft and stretchy, run true to size
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
—– ➡️ Caring for your T-Shirt —–
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
– Machine wash cold, INSIDE OUT! — gentle cycle with mild detergent & similar colors.
– Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
– Do not dry clean.
—– ➡️ Shipping and Production info —–
Our apparel is custom made to order, typically taking 3-5 business days before shipping. All parcels are sent with tracking. Our apparel is printed in, and shipped from:
If you are not in the United States we will attempt to fulfill your order as close to your home country as possible for faster delivery, but some items can only be printed in the United States.
—– ➡️ Delivery estimates —–
United States: 3-6 days after production
Canada: 4-6 days after production
UK / AU / NZ: 6-10 days after production
Rest of World: 1-3 weeks
(Please note: these may be longer than usual due to Covid-19 restrictions — please bear with us. Get in touch any time with questions about an order, or for custom orders!)