As seen in: Fallout universe
Nuka-Cola was invented in 2044 by John-Caleb Bradberton. Produced by the fictional Nuka Cola Corporation, was the most popular soft drink in the world before the Great War. After the War, many bottles of this pre-War favorite still survived, and Nuka-Cola remains one of the most popular soft drinks of the post-apocalyptic world. Their bottle caps are most famously used as currency.
Nuka-Cola has many variants, such as: Ice cold Nuka-Cola, Nuka-Cola Quantum, Nuka-Cola Clear, Nuka-Cola Quartz, Nuka-Cola Victory, Rum & Nuka, Nuka-Cola Quantum, Nuka-Cherry, Nuka-Grape, Nuka-Cola Orange, Nuka-Cola Wild, Nuka-Cola Victory, Nuka-Cola Quartz, Cherry Nuka-Cola, Classic Nuka-Cola, Yellow Nuka-Cola and Fusion Cola.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL