N7 Ringer T-Shirt
In the Mass Effect universe, N7 is a vocational code in the Systems Alliance military. The “N” designates special forces and the “7” refers to the highest level of proficiency. It applies to Alliance personnel who have graduated from the Interplanetary Combatives Training (ICT) program.
—– ➡️ Ringer T-Shirt Details —–
• Available in Black or Red ringer style
• High-definition logo on right-front chest area
• Unisex sizing, printed on Port & Company PC54R Tee
• Incredibly soft and stretchy, runs true to size
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz (170 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
—– ➡️ Caring for your T-Shirt —–
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
– Machine wash cold, INSIDE OUT — gentle cycle with mild detergent & similar colors.
– Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
– Do not dry clean.
—– ➡️ Shipping and Production info —–
Our apparel is custom made to order, typically taking 3-5 business days before shipping. All parcels are sent WITH tracking!
—– ➡️ Delivery estimates —–
United States: 3-6 days after production
Canada: 4-6 days after production
UK / AU / NZ: 6-10 days after production
Rest of World: 1-3 weeks
If you are not in the United States we will attempt to fulfill your order as close to your home country as possible for faster delivery, but some items can only be printed in the United States.
(Please note: these may be longer than usual due to Covid-19 restrictions — please bear with us. Get in touch any time with questions about an order, or for custom orders!)