N7 Face Mask
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES!
** Please note: We offer two N7 masks. THIS mask is a more sleek, fitted mask but does NOT have a shapeable nose clip or adjustable ear straps like our other mask — located here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/836949076/n7-face-mask-mass-effect-alliance **
In the Mass Effect universe, N7 is a vocational code in the Systems Alliance military. The “N” designates special forces and the “7” refers to the highest level of proficiency. It applies to Alliance personnel who have graduated from the Interplanetary Combatives Training (ICT) program.
—➡️ Face Mask Info —
• One size fits most adults
• Dimensions: 7.09″ x 5.12″ (18cm x 13cm)
• Printed in, and shipped from, the United States
• Black mask with N7 Stripe on Right-hand side of mask
• Fabric: 100% premium breathable polyester
• 2 Layers WITH hidden Filter Pocket for optional filter
• Comfortable elastic ear loop straps
• High-definition sublimated print colors that won’t peel or fade
• This face mask is machine washable (cold) and reusable!
• Strong and durable, retains its shape and dries quickly
The N7 Stripe design is printed on a premium breathable polyester fabric that won’t irritate your skin. The inside of the face mask has a pouch where you can add your own extra filter!
—➡️ Shipping & Delivery Info —
These masks are custom-made-to-order — so they’ll take roughly 3-5 business days to create, before being sent with TRACKED shipping FROM THE UNITED STATES. Please note that due to the Covid-19 crisis, there may be short delays on delivery — we’re doing our best!!
Estimated delivery times:
United States: 3-5 business days
Canada: 4-8 business days
U.K., AU, NZ: 5-10 business days
Rest of the World: 1-3 weeks
—➡️ Disclaimer —
This face mask is not intended to act as a medical device or any other medical product, and we make no claim, either express or implied, that the cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The face mask is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult a doctor or healthcare provider.