As seen in: Futurama
MomCorp is a worldwide company, mostly owned by Mom. The most well known cornerstore of MomCorp, Mom’s Friendly Robot Company is the manufacturer of most of the world’s robots. They also produce the preferred brand of robot oil, Mom’s Old-Fashioned Robot Oil.
The history of MomCorp is mostly unknown. In 2801, a company named “Friendly Robot Company” (which created the Robot Santa Claus) already existed, possibly later taken over by MomCorp. Professor Farnsworth worked for MomCorp as early as 2881.
Mom’s Friendly Robot Company made it big in 2972 after Mom was contracted by DOOP to mine the large deposit of dark matter in the planet Vergon 6.
Mom owns 99.7% of the company. Her sons Larry, Walt and Igner each own 0.1%.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL