As seen in: Coming To America
McDowell’s is the fictional burger company from the 1988 movie ‘Coming To America’, starring Eddie Murphy as Prince Akeem Joffer.
“They’re McDonalds. I’m McDowell’s. They got the Golden Arches. Mine is the Golden Arcs. They’ve got the Big Mac. I’ve got the Big Mick.” — Cleo McDowell, owner of McDowell’s.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL