LA-Z Rider — The Simpsons
As seen in: The Simpsons
The La-Z Rider Couch Gag, also known as the Retro Couch Gag, is the couch gag from the Season 27 episode, “Teenage Mutant Milk-caused Hurdles”. A montage showing Joe “Kaz” Kazinsky (Homer) and his partner, a high-tech couch, chasing down their enemy, Fernando Withmore (Ned) in Miami of the ’80s. In the end it’s revealed that the scenes are a rerun from a 1980’s television show, to which Homer replies, “damn reruns,” only for the family to be surprised by Maggie imitating “Kaz” and setting the living room’s floor on fire.
Get a LA-Z Rider logo T-Shirt for $28!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL