As seen in: Blade Runner 2049
As seen in Blade Runner 2049, Wallace Corporation, headed by Niander Wallace, is the main manufacturer of Nexus replicants across the galaxy. Wallace Corporation bought out the Tyrell Corporation after Tyrell bankrupted the company in the economic crisis of the early 2020’s; ever since, replicants have advanced in technology and are almost indistinguishable from humans.
Wallace Corp is attempting to create replicants that can breed, but so far has not been successful in the same way Eldon Tyrell was with his ultimate creation, and future love interest of Rick Deckard: the experimental Nexus-7 replicant, Rachael.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL