Golden Moth Chemical
As seen in: Breaking Bad
Golden Moth Chemical is an industrial chemical company based in Albuquerque and owned by Chinese businessman Duane Chow. Golden Moth Chemical was a chemical supplier for Gustavo Fring’s organization, fronted by the Los Pollos Hermanos chicken business, supplying honey extract for the purpose of synthesizing methamphetamine.
The corporation’s logo is a stylized golden bee, seen on barrels in the superlab and at Madrigal Elektromotoren’s warehouse. Although the company is called “Golden Moth,” the character in the logo is 蜂 (fēng), which is Chinese for bee, wasp, or hornet.
The serial number on the barrels, 00892-B, can be read as a hexadecimal RGB color code: #00892B is the signature Breaking Bad green.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Made with pre-shrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton with 4.2oz and super soft 30 singles baby jersey knit. It has a set-in cover stitched neck and double-needle stitching on the sleeves and hem.
• 100% combed and ring-spun Airlume cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Crew neck, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, side-seamed
SIZE CHART (in.)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
SIZE CHART (cm)
Caring for your T-Shirt
We want your T-Shirt to last forever, so here’s some tips on looking after it.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry in the shade for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $75. And don’t forget to Subscribe to our Mail List for 10% off your first order!
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL